Freelance Writer. Model. Health nut. Youtuber. College Freshman. Creativist.
Creativist (n): one who spends life dreaming one night and waking up to paint the picture the following day.
I love being creative. I love writing, acting, singing, dancing, modeling, writing, photoshopping–I just love expressing myself and being capable of accomplishing many things in life.
I entered college unknowing what I wanted to do, but knew that I was capable of doing whatever I wanted. After discovering the joys of Youtube and freelance writing, I realized my passion doesn’t lie in something I need a degree in. I just wanted to create. However, being a creativist is not exactly a career choice in my parent’s eyes.
I am the third child in a Nigerian family of 8 and, of course, my parents have high hopes for me. Well, high hopes for me in making them
money proud. But with commitment, time, and perseverance. I believe I will.
10 Facts About Me
- I have a unique taste in music (including war music and songs from Russian lesbians).
- I love nuts and get harrassed when I admit this in public.
- Granola is my best friend.
- I ran for prom queen. Lost effortlessly.
- My family wants me to be a doctor but I cringe when people sneeze without covering their mouths (do you wonder why you’re getting sick? Read me!)
- I tear it up on any Nigerian dance floor.
- I want to go to Japan and dive into their culture (was president of the Asian Culture Club at my school).
- I’m teaching myself piano.
- My favorite restaurant is Stevie B’s Pizza.
- I have a fear of not living long enough to create everything I’ve ever dreamed of.
Wow, you made it through this far! You surely deserve the prizes below.
Youtube: Blossom the Creativist (
recently hit 100 subscribers!! woohoo!) hitting 400 now
Pinterest: Blossom the Creativist
Facebook: Blossom the Creativist
Thanks for reading, everyone. Don’t be afraid to write eithe! I looove comments.